- 2 oz No. 9 Reserve Whiskey
- 1 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 2 dashes of Angostura Bitters
- Mixing glass
- Stirring spoon
- Chilled cocktail glass
- Fill a mixing glass with ice cubes.
- Pour 2 ounces of No. 9 Reserve Whiskey into the mixing glass.
- Add 1 ounce of Sweet Vermouth to the glass.
- Add 2 dashes of Angostura Bitters to the mixture.
- Stir the ingredients gently but thoroughly using a stirring spoon for about 30 seconds to chill and combine them.
- Place a strainer over a chilled cocktail glass and strain the mixture into the glass.
- Optionally, garnish with a orange twist or cherry if desired.
- Sip and savor the bold and balanced flavors of Wait and Bleed.