- 2 oz No.9 Iowa Whiskey
- 1 ½ oz triple sec
- ½ oz lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Lime wedge (for garnish)
- Cocktail shaker
- Rocks glass
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour 2 ounces of #9 Iowa Whiskey into the shaker.
- Add 1 ½ ounces of triple sec to the shaker.
- Squeeze in ½ ounce of lime juice.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously for about 15 seconds to chill and mix them well.
- Strain the cocktail into a rocks glass filled with ice cubes.
- Optional: Garnish the glass with a lime wedge.
- Sip and savor The One That Burns The Least, a smooth and flavorful #9 Iowa Whiskey cocktail.