- 2 oz No. 9 Reserve Whiskey
- 1 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 2 dashes of Angostura Bitters
- Mixing glass
- Stirring spoon
- Chilled cocktail glass
- Fill a mixing glass with ice cubes.
- Pour 2 ounces of No. 9 Reserve Whiskey into the mixing glass.
- Add 1 ounce of Sweet Vermouth to the glass.
- Add 2 dashes of Angostura Bitters to the mixture.
- Stir the ingredients gently but thoroughly using a stirring spoon for about 30 seconds to chill and combine them.
- Place a strainer over a chilled cocktail glass and strain the mixture into the glass.
- Optionally, garnish with a orange twist or cherry if desired.
- Sip and savor the bold and balanced flavors of Wait and Bleed.
- 2 oz No.9 Iowa Whiskey
- 1 ½ oz triple sec
- ½ oz lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Lime wedge (for garnish)
- Cocktail shaker
- Rocks glass
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour 2 ounces of #9 Iowa Whiskey into the shaker.
- Add 1 ½ ounces of triple sec to the shaker.
- Squeeze in ½ ounce of lime juice.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously for about 15 seconds to chill and mix them well.
- Strain the cocktail into a rocks glass filled with ice cubes.
- Optional: Garnish the glass with a lime wedge.
- Sip and savor The One That Burns The Least, a smooth and flavorful #9 Iowa Whiskey cocktail.
- 2 oz Clownshine
- 2 dashes of peach bitters
- Iced tea
- Collins glass
- Bar spoon
- Ice cubes
- Pour 2 ounces of Clownshine into a Collins glass.
- Add 2 dashes of peach bitters to the glass.
- Fill the rest of the glass with a mix of lemonade and iced tea.
- Stir the contents gently using a bar spoon.
- Add ice cubes to the glass.
- Optional: Garnish with a lemon slice or peach wedge, if desired.
- Enjoy your refreshing Shinin’ cocktail responsibly!
Note: Adjust the proportions of lemonade and iced tea according to your taste preferences.